Just a quick update--we made it safely to North Carolina! After a 19 hour drive with the two kiddos, we arrived safely in Raleigh/Durham to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's new home. We are having a blast and are so glad to be lying on the beach in the 80 degree weather and not at home where it was supposed to be 110! I will be sure to tell you all about it when we get home, but since we had free wifi in the hotel tonight I thought I would give you a quick update. We will be home on Sunday, so say a little prayer for us if you think about it on Saturday. I think we are actually going to stop and sleep somewhere on the way home, unlike coming here! :)
1 comment:
I am glad you made it safely! Take care & have a wonderful time in the cooler weather.
Post a Comment