Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today

So this is what I was supposed to do during naptime today:









Are you jealous?!


This picture does not even begin to truly depict the massive pile of laundry on my floor. My camera is not good at depth perception, which is pretty impressive. But, true to form, this is what I did instead. I love it! Hilarious!! Is blog reading an addiction? Is there therapy? Do you want to start a support group with me? Maybe we can blog about our progress!!

2 comments:

Anna and the boys said...

I hate laundry but I did some today, too! David usually does the laundry in our house.

Judy said...

Okay..I can't believe that David does all of Anna's laundry.. that is too great. You and I are a lot alike. I would rather use my "me" time to surf or scrapbook than to do laundry. I however, did all of our laundry on Tuesday so then I did surf/play/scrapbook on W, TH and Fri. The one thing I don't like about housework is laundry. And my pile looks like yours a lot.