My big boy Jack has now moved into really big boy territory. At 7 months old, he is not fitting into any of his old clothes, so I have had to break out the 12 month items. Now, if you know me you know that I am notorious for finding deals and buying things ahead of time. So, all of the pajamas and many of the clothes I bought for Jack in the 12 month size are all winter clothes! It is July. Not really a big deal for pajamas since I always dress him in long sleeves for bedtime since he sleeps without a blanket. I just loved this picture of him in his new big boy pajamas, plus he is showing that he really can sit up, he just chooses not to on most occasions. Jack would rather roll across the room to get into something than to sit and play with his approved toys. Examples of this: in the nursery last week during Bible study, the workers had just put him down to play and picked up another child when Jack rolled over to the door, kicked it open, and was almost out into the hallway while they sat watching; last week he managed to pull out the electrical plug on our lamp and was just about to put it in his mouth when I spoiled his fun; another day he rolled over to the tv armoire and was pulling out dvd's. All of this at 7 months! We never had to do any of this babyproofing for Natalee! And now, all at once, my boy mama friends can get a big laugh at my expense!
Phone call I didn't expect...
16 years ago
1 comment:
That's an adorable picture. I can't wait till I can snap your christmas card photo next year and he will be a really big boy!
Post a Comment