Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Made it Through!

Jack made it through his surgery with flying colors! He went in at 8:45 and we were home at a little after 10! It was so hard seeing him in that big bed really groggy, but not much longer he was grabbing onto the popsicle and loving it. In fact, I had to move the popsicle where he was not just biting the stick, which set him off so much that his heart rate monitor alarm was beeping and the nurses had to come over! He was not happy with the thought that I was taking away his popsicle. :) Anyway, he already seemed so much happier when we got home, and we think he is babbling more than ever already. Right now he is taking a nap so I am sure he will only get better.

Thanks so much for your prayers. I know this was a minor procedure in the scheme of things, but it is still scary to think of your child on anesthesia or any complications that could arise. I am just glad to think that he won't have to deal with all of that pain any longer! Don't worry, I'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

The Johnson's Journal said...

I'm glad it went well.

Phillips Family said...

glad to hear that everything went well. Hope Jack is feeling better and everyone is getting some sleep!

Leslie said...

I'm glad things went well!!

RR Mama said...

So glad things went well. Hope everyone gets back to normal soon.