Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, I finally got my act together and had some family pictures made. You know, for Natalee's third birthday that was in October and Jack's one year that was in November. Anyway, I was worried because we planned to do them outdoors in December, and it was in the twenties for the first half of the week. It was in the upper sixties on that day, so we really lucked out! In fact, all of the big fuzzy hats and stuff I had scrambled to find for the kids is still sitting in their closets with the tags on them.

Courtney from Anthologie did a fabulous job, and she even managed to catch a smile or two from my solemn princess! Here is a sample of the pics we got. Let me know your favorite because I am having a hard time!

2 comments:

RR Mama said...

Great pictures. I love the family one! Great memories. The kids are beautiful.

The Johnson's Journal said...

I love it!!!! The kids are beautiful! I just got Kailyn and Kobe's picture made for the first time in a year!! It is awful!!! I would never have gone more than three months when Kobe was little. Now I do good to get them made at all!!!!!!