Friday, October 31, 2008

Too Much Birthday

Natalee is officially three! She had her party last weekend and hasn't slowed down since. The party really was just one of the four-day birthdaypalooza! On Friday, we went to a pumpkin patch on steroids with friends. Natalee loved the jump house, and Jack enjoyed the hay ride.
Saturday was the big party, and we had a blast. When I woke Natalee up that morning, I was saying "aren't you so excited? Today is your party!" and she said, "But I'm not three yet Mama!" So cute. She wanted a Curious George party, so that is what she got.



















All the partying made Jack sick, so he stayed home on Sunday, but Natalee had another party to attend for her friend Paige. Then Monday was actually Natalee's birthday, so Will took the day off and we went to the zoo, just like her two previous birthdays. It was about 45 degrees, but we enjoyed it anyway. In fact, we were almost the only people there so that kind of made it nice.
And Jack was there too.
We finished up our Monday with dinner at Chili's, which I think excited her more than the zoo. (She did get some of my genes after all!) Happy Birthday Natalee!





2 comments:

The Norvells said...

Ya know...there is a Bearienstein Bear book titled The Bearienstein Bears and Too Much Birthday. And, it is actually about Sister Bear having too much birthday. Fortunatley, Natalie seems to have faired better then Sister Bear :>).

Stephanie said...

Yes, that is where I got that from! I know why I read the Berenstein bears, but I am impressed Karen! :)