Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I've been tagged by Leslie at Twice Blessed for this fun little meme. To play, you have to go to your sixth photo folder and post the sixth photo. This was fun because I actually went back through some of my old pics that we have taken since Jack was born. And have not printed yet. I don't even think we have printed the whole set from the hospital! Maybe I had better get on that. Anyway, here it is:


This is actually one of my favorites from our little photo session about two weeks after Jack was born. Looking at this picture actually made me realize that yes folks, those are my skinny jeans. The ones I can't wear now. Okay I have got to do something about this! Maybe the fact that I could wear my skinny jeans two weeks after having a child but can't squeeze into them now is just the motivation I need to get my rear in gear!


Anyway, now it's my turn to tag five people to play along:




Karen at Norvell News (who incidentally is the one who took that picture!)




Have fun girls! Maybe you will find something that will make you smile, laugh, or provide some necessary motivation!

1 comment:

The Norvells said...

I love that picture too! Jack looks like a little ball of red fabric he's so tiny! I am glad you tagged me. A few weeks ago our computer crashed and we hurried and downloaded all our pictures to spare cd's and flash drives. I have been meaning to put them onto our new harddrive but haven't had the motivation to do so. This is now my new weekend project so that I can fulfill my tagging duties and then tag someone else!