“The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Call Me a Joiner
Well, I finally followed all of my friends' leads and started my blog! Welcome! Since I am not good at filling in baby books and am not a scrapbooker, I think this will give me a good place to record thoughts and happenings around the Turner household! I am also hoping that it will keep me from bombarding all my friends with emails with pictures of my kiddos, AGAIN! :) I hope you enjoy, and I will be changing it up as often as I can.
Will and I will be married for ten years this year (on 8/8/08!) We are blessed with two wonderful children--Natalee, 2 1/2, and Jack, 6 months. Sometimes it might be a crazy life, but it's OUR life! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment